This is a NEW Webring I'm offering. It is now hosted by me. The other place was changing everything and making people sign up and they also changed the coding so I felt it would be better to host my own Web Ring. I hope you like this!!
Welcome to the Greeting Cards and E-Cards Webring :-) This will be a way for people offering Cards on their sites to surf through the webring and see what other sites look like.
What is a Webring? A Webring links all sites together so you can travel from one to the other by either clicking on next, back random etc. What this will do is bring you to every site that has the Webring on it. How does it work? The idea is that once you are at one site in the Webring, you can click on a "Next","Previous", or "Random" link to go to adjacent sites in the ring and--if you do it long enough-- you end up where you started.
Membership Guidelines for Greeting Cards and E-Cards Webring:
- Your site must offer either Greeting Cards, E-Cards, Calling Cards, Notecards, or Online Greetings to E-mail Online Greetings Page to send to a friend on their site. All types of Cards are welcome except for anything displaying Porn or offensive cards. Your entire site does not have to be about Cards, only the page you submit to the webring does. No Adult or Porn Cards sites will be accepted.
- You must place the code on the same page where your Cards are. You are only required to place the code on the page which you submit to the webring.
- You will receive ALL the HTML coding in the e-mail you receive. (Note: The E-mail will have the work done for you.) All you have to do is copy and paste it to your url that you submitted. The graphic will show up as I'm hosting it on my site so you don't have to save it. The webring coding includes your site name and ID in it. The coding will be emailed to you with everything in it, just copy and paste it to the URL you submitted. Please do not alter the webring code!
- You MUST have the HTML fragment on your page after receiving it in E-mail. After you have the code up reply to the E-mail you received with your HTML coding on it so I can check out your site and make sure you have the ring up correctly on the page you submitted.
- That's it! You should now be able to navigate the entire ring until you make it back to your own page (although it may take a while). An easy way to make sure it is working is to go to the page of your webring and hit previous and on that person's page hit next and it will take you to your own page.
- You can always login to this page where it says: "Member Login" to change any information on your Web Ring. Your HTML coding will always be listed there in case you ever need it. Also, it will show you the Stats of your site.
- Write down your ID and password in a safe place. This way in case you ever need to change anything you can login and do it. PLEASE E-mail me if you no longer wish to be in the Web Ring so I can delete your site from the ring...THANK YOU!!!
- I reserve the right to refuse or delete any website that fails to follow these rules. I also reserve the right to change these rules at any time without prior notice.
- If you should have any questions about joining this webring, please E-mail me at: Marie.
Thank you for your cooperation :-)
Once you have the HTML coding up, this is how it will look on your site:
Prev Random Next Greeting Cards and E-Cards Web Ring Join Page
Take a Look at the Member Sites in the Greeting Cards and E-Cards Web Ring
· By Number of Click-Thrus · By Join Date ·
Administration Area Only!